Pokelab League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaints and Petitions (Because we all know there will be some)

3 posters

Go down

Complaints and Petitions (Because we all know there will be some) Empty Complaints and Petitions (Because we all know there will be some)

Post  eclipSEverity Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:56 pm

This thread will be used to resolve any and all disputes arising within the league. If anyone has a question or request that for some reason they feel should not be posted within this thread, please PM me regarding the issue. Seeing as I will not be participating in this league, there will not be bias issues related to tournament standing. If for some reason you do not feel comfortable with me attempting to moderate a dispute, PM either Imanalt or Aquaaa with your concern.

Last edited by eclipSEverity on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not Stickied)
eclipSEverity
eclipSEverity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Complaints and Petitions (Because we all know there will be some) Empty Re: Complaints and Petitions (Because we all know there will be some)

Post  Businesss Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 pm

*cough* The subforum says General Discussion and Rules.
I see no Rules.
Someone should get to work on that. I will do it myself if nobody else wants to, even.
Businesss
Businesss

Back to top Go down

Complaints and Petitions (Because we all know there will be some) Empty Re: Complaints and Petitions (Because we all know there will be some)

Post  Imanalt Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:20 pm

the general workings is rules. i mean rules as in rules of the league, not the forum.

Imanalt
Admin
Admin

https://pleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Businesss Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Now I feel stupid. Never mind.
Businesss
Businesss

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipSEverity Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Changed to include rules for the sake of specificity
eclipSEverity
eclipSEverity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum