Pokelab League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Chumpy
RAWRRchomp
Crona
shuckieee
witles
Aquaaa
10 posters

Go down

Post  Aquaaa Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Here you can just post if you want to be in a team, tell them your greatest qualities and hopefully, plenty of teams will be interested. Happy signing! Very Happy
Aquaaa
Aquaaa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquaaa Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Btw i'm up for this signing thing. So like...I can beat people, i've 6-0d quite a lot of people. And....I'm Aquaaa. Very Happy
Aquaaa
Aquaaa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  witles Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm interested in joining a team. I'm pretty new to sims, but i'm smart and i've been learning quickly. I've had some success in random standard battles and am looking for the structure of a league format. a team would give me the help of more experience battlers so i can perfect my game

and my name on there is 'witless' with the double 'S' i just failed when i made my account on here

witles

Back to top Go down

Post  shuckieee Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:10 pm

I would be interested in joining a team, As many of you know me from the server, im a diverse player who can utalize many styles of battle, from stall to hyper offense, and im hard to predict.I can pick up on a person style of predicting fairly quick and can pick up the team style pretty quick as well

Last edited by shuckieee on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
shuckieee
shuckieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Crona Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Yeah I'll join a team, I'm not into the whole captain thing <.<

I'm just good at naming defensive cores when it comes to battling.

As for team communication, I'm just laid back and won't argue too much.
Crona
Crona

Back to top Go down

Post  RAWRRchomp Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:28 pm

I am not interested in being a captian, however, I feel that my team's strengths in physical attacking will be beneficial to the captian that chooses me. Communicating with a team is important to me, and I aim to allow everything flow smoothly, ex:
-Blissey(Team 1) uses Follow Me
-Both opponents attack Blissey
-Breloom uses Focus Punch!

With this information in mind, please contact me at any time if you have an inquiry to make by PMing me.

RAWRRchomp

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumpy Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 pm

well I'd like to sign up for a team, I don't really have any preferences on where I am just set me up with who needs me.

As most of you know, I am one of the better OU players on PL (maybe the best?). I'm pretty solid at Ubers, VGC and UU as well (I haven't played UU in a LOOONG time so i'm probably pretty bad at it now). As again, pretty much everyone knows, my specialty is in hyper offense, but I am proficient in a variety of playing styles including weather, trick room, stall and bulky offense. I've helped tons of people build teams and consider team building and predicting to be my greatest strengths. My weaknesses would be lack of variety of playing style (way too much hyper offense i must admit), and my damage calculation estimations are pretty bad (once thought azumarill would survive a magnezone tbolt).

I'm in the U.S eastern time zone and am on primarily during late afternoons and night time.

Chumpy

Back to top Go down

Post  WillSO Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 pm

My name is Will.

/post.

WillSO

Back to top Go down

Post  zekrom97 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm

I would love to sign up im pretty new to pokemon entirely and i just started playing on sims but ive beaten alot of people my favorite is ubers but im pretty good at ou too

zekrom97

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnavas Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm Carnavas, as you all know me from PL's server. I'd be very interested in joining a team. I'm great with NU and OU as well as LC. I'm pretty good at Ubers and UU as well as Doubles and Triples.

Carnavas

Back to top Go down

Post  phoopes Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Hey everybody, it's phoopes from PL. I'm a pretty good battler in Ubers, NU, Monotype, and OU, and I'd like to be a part of the league. I've used a few different styles of play, from Hyper Offense to Stall, to weather, to let's-just-throw-this-team-together-and-hope-it-works. I've had more success in 5th gen than 4th gen, but that's because 5th gen is filled with a bunch of n00bs. But I'm still a decent player overall. In the old Unknown League, I got all 8 badges and got to the second Elite 4 member, but the league was shut down before we battled. Anyway, if you're interested in having me on your team, send me a PM.

phoopes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum